Advert Ref: VC0796
Job Title: Tenders Consultant
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Day Shift
Salary: R12,000 - R32,000
Closing Date: 24 July 2020
Purpose of Position
The overall purpose of this position is to seek new tender business / projects through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present high level, complex integrated security solutions when tendering on all Group’s offering and when working on major projects.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
• Post Matric qualification or equivalent
• Senior Sales experience in security industry essential
• Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional and well presented at all times
• Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
• Must be prepared to travel
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable car
• PSIRA grading for position – Grade B (Company Requirement)
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and understand RFQ’s, BOQ’s and all Tender specifications/Project specifications
• Securing profitable new business.
• Addressing and resolving client's queries promptly and satisfactorily.
• Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
• Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
• Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
• Ensuring that quotations/tenders are submitted timeously to clients.
• Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
• Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client's requirements.
• Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
• Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
• To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
• Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
• Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent telephone skills
• Presentation skills
• High level of Integrity
Victor Crescent Construction provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
031 630 0143
Human Resources Manager
Victor Crescent Construction