ABOUT OUR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
As a young child, Victor Crescent was fascinated with the idea of building functional structures from scratch. After years of experimenting with tools and apprenticing, 1997 was the year in which the dream came true and Construction Company was born.
If you want to transform your home or workplace’s look with a stunning addition, we’re the right Construction Company for you. Our team of seasoned builders and installers are dedicated to turning your visions into reality. Just give us a call and let us know what you want, we’ll take care of the rest.
COMPANY HISTORY & OVERVIEW
Victor Crescent launched Victor Crescent Construction in 1997, a company that is strategically positioning itself to becoming a major leader in the Business industry within the region. Since our humble beginnings, we have within this short period of time amassed a wealth of knowledge and practical skills through determination and focus.
By subscribing to our phased strategic plan (2004) we have built experience and skills via sub-contracting, leasing and renting of equipment from regional enterprises and thereby actualizing the goals set out in our business plan.
Through our concerted effort over the years we have been able to develop a unique solution to the complexities of the industry, operating in an ever-changing market environment, and as the new dispensation calls for transformation in the key areas of human resources, procurement and enterprise development. Central to these key areas is the component of black equity participation.
It is the vision of Victor Crescent Construction team members to be one of the leading 100% South African Citizen owned training, Civil and Allied Economic sector provider in South Africa and beyond.
The institution aims to achieve its thrust of delivering Quality Service to our Clients through the dedication of suitably competent and experts’ personnel who are “career-satisfied, customer and service- oriented, without compromising the values and principles consistent with nation-building and the spirit of “Oneness”. Victor Crescent strongly believes that the “Customer is the King” and such it endeavors to meet and provide services at the right time and place.
Victor Crescent is committed to offering excellence in customer care and ensuring that our clients gain new skills and knowledge at competitive prices.
Victor Crescent complies with the SA Regulations principles and is governed by the following Key Values and belief system:
• Good Corporate Governance (Transparency and Accountability)
• Service excellence
• Urban, and Rural development orientation
• Communication and Professionalism
• Innovation and creativity.
At Victor Crescent we strongly believe in the concept and principles as contained within the “Abundance theory”. In principle, it is the view of the cc’s members and management that there is “more than enough to go around” and that everyone must be allowed to share in the wealth creation potential that is to be derived from the process of redeveloping Africa in general and South Africa in particular.
Victor Crescent is with this thought and concept clearly in mind, that the company has both flourished, and impacted so profoundly among the disadvantaged communities in particular. The institution believes in the spirit of complementing ones effort rather than competing. It derived this philosophy from the biblical verse that “… the harvest is plenty but the labourers are few” hence strives to create an environment that promote inclusiveness.
Victor Crescent is therefore, not operating in isolation in its endeavor to achieve its objectives. It is networking with like-minded companies as reflected in our company structure.
• Victor Crescent is committed to the support of National imperatives such as sustainable development, poverty alleviation and job creation.
Accordingly it strives not only to create and support the creation of new jobs, but to sustain existing ones
• Victor Crescent believes that it imperative to plough back to the communities that have supported their growth over the years.
The institution believes that the community represents the present and future client base of the company, its business associates and network partners
• The company has therefore embarked on a series of programs to aid the community development and socio-economic upliftment.
Notable among these include Bursaries and Housing
We aim to empower the local community by providing resources, skills, and projects that will help increase and sustain social economic development.
Victor Crescent aims to spend 1% of its net profit after tax (NPAT) on community projects, NGOs, and NPOs.
Our focal areas include but not limited to:
• Skills development and training
• Adult basic education and training
• Investing in the community by creating job opportunities
• Mentoring SMMEs in rural areas
BUSINESS GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
• To maintain the highest level of competency and ethical standards
• To be a recognized leader in the construction industry, committed to civil and building infrastructure projects across South Africa
• To provide the highest value to our clients and community with critical eye towards safety, quality and service
• To establish strategic partnership in the areas where projects are executed
• To develop our staff, business and networking partners to the highest competency levels
• To create an empowerment platform based on the principles of transparency and accountability, value-addition entrepreneurial growth